Skip to main content

Recent Graduate/ Transfer Students/ Current Students Transcript Request

Recent Graduate/Transfer Student/Current Student Requests


Are you a 2023 graduate or a current student who needs their transcript sent to a COLLEGE or PROGRAM?

If you need a transcript because you are moving or withdrawing from the Centennial High School, you have access to transcripts in PVUE and SVUE.

Answer Yes - Fill out the request form here

Answer No - If you graduated prior to 2023, fill out the Past Graduate Form request form here.

Please call us at 503-762-6180 for more information.