Contact our office:
503-762-6136 or email@example.com
Trish Dorning, District Athletic Secretary
503-762-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Normal Office hours are 7:30am-3:30pm Mon-Fri.
Mt. Hood Conference Athletics Admission Prices
Admission is charged for these sports: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Wrestling, CHS Track and Field Invitational (Team fundraiser) and Mt. Hood Conference District competitions, All OSAA Play-In and OSAA State Play-Off games.
Centennial Student with CHS ASB sticker $0.00 (free) All other students (elementary and up) $4.00
ALL ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
No discounts or passes accepted during OSAA play-in, OSAA State play-off contests or team fundraisers (Centennial Invitational Track and Field Meet).
OSAA Live App
OSAA Live is the official mobile app for the Oregon School Activities Association.
- Customize to follow your school and your team
- Current scores, schedules, rosters, and rankings
- Get the latest news from the OSAA and around the state
- Push notifications for personalized offers, enter-to-win contests, promotions and more
Healthy Roster Mobile App
Healthy Roster is a FREE mobile app/website program connecting Centennial High School parents and coaches with Certified Athletic Trainers from Providence Sports Medicine. When your child is injured playing sports, help is one tap away! Click here for more information.
Electronic Clearing Portal for Athletics:
- Only CHS and CMS students who are enrolled and assigned Centennial Student I.D #’s have access to the Athletic Clearing Portal. Please come to the athletic office if you are new to Centennial, a transfer from another school district, attending CAL, Web Academy or Middle College program and no classes at CHS or are home schooled and live in Centennial School District with your parents/guardians.
- The CHS athletic participation fee is $160.00, if you pay full price for lunch and is due before tryouts even for sports that cut. Refunds are processed through the bookkeeping office and checks are mailed to the student address on record.
- You must apply for Dining Services for the 2018-2019 school year in July 2018 and bring proof of your Dining Services status (your letter from Dining Services) to the Athletic Office in order to have your fee reduced or waived; the letter and any amount due is required before participation in tryouts. Apply online for Free/Reduced Lunch: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/default.aspx
- All outstanding fees owed to Centennial must be paid in full to be cleared for participation in tryouts.
- All Student Athletes must meet the OSAA and Centennial Academic requirements as listed in the Athletic Participation Rules and Regulations.
- All Student Athletes must have medical insurance. If you need to purchase insurance, look at the Myers, Stevens & Tahooey Co., Inc. information brochure – English | Spanish | Korean
- All students who participate in athletics must turn in the completed and signed Parent/Student side of the sports physical document annually as a health update. Sports physicals are good for 2 years, the physician’s side will have to be updated once every 2 years or as directed by the physician. Your physical must be valid through the sport season you are clearing for. (I.E.Fall-through November, Winter-through March, Spring-through May)
2019-2020 Important Dates:
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch in July 2018: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/default.aspx
- OSAA MORATORIUM WEEK July 22-28, 2018 ALL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FACILITIES CLOSED, NO COACH STUDENT CONTACT.
- August 19, 2019 Fall Sports Practice/Tryouts begin: Cheer, Cross Country, Dance Team, Football, Soccer, Volleyball
- November 18, 2019 Winter Sports Practice/Tryouts begin: Basketball, Swimming, Wrestling
- March 2, 2020 Spring Sports Practice/Tryouts begin: Baseball, Boys Golf, Boys and Girls Tennis, Softball, Track and Field