Contact our office:
Brent Child, Athletic Director
503-762-6136 or email@example.com
Stephanie Core, District Athletic Secretary
503-762-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Normal Office hours are 7:30am-3:30pm Mon-Fri.
Centennial Athletics Admission Prices:
Adults $6.00, Centennial Student with CHS ASB sticker $0.00 (free) All other students (elementary and up) $4.00 ALL ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
No discounts or passes accepted during OSAA play-in, OSAA State play-off contests or team fundraisers (Centennial Invitational Track and Field Meet).
Admission is charged for these sports: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Wrestling, CHS Track and Field Invitational (Team fundraiser) and Mt. Hood Conference District competitions, All OSAA Play-In and OSAA State Play-Off games.
CHECK IN AT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE BEFORE fall, winter and spring season for clearance guidance. (Participation Packet completed once per school year)
- OSAA Moratorium Week July 23-29, 2017. No contact between coaching staff and athletes, all fields and gyms closed.
- August 1st, 2017 Athletic Office Open M-F 7:30am-3:30pm.
- August 14, 2017 Fall Sports Practice/Tryouts begin: Cross Country, Volleyball, Boys & Girls Soccer, Football, Cheerleading.
- November 14, 2016 Winter Sports Practice/Tryouts begin: Boys and Girls Basketball, Swimming, Wrestling
- February 27, 2017 Spring Sports Practice/Tryouts begin: Baseball, Boys Golf, Boys and Girls Tennis, Softball, Track and Field
Apply online for Free/Reduced Lunch: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/default.aspx