Free English Class for Adults!
To report an illness or tardy call 503-762-6138
To release a student for an appointment:
- Send a note in the morning indicating what time you will pick your student up out in front of the building. Student must present note to the attendance window upon arrival in the morning.
- Call the office in the morning with release information at 503-762-6138 or 503-762-6180 then press 1 for attendance. Please leave a message with student name and id number.
- The office will not send for students after 2:15 in the afternoon unless you have made prior arrangements.
- Homework requests are student’s responsibility. They should email teachers for assignments to make up.
To be considered for placement at Centennial High School or alternative programs through Centennial School District, please also provide the following items:
- Proof of address
- Acceptable documents include: Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water), Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- A driver’s license is NOT an acceptable proof of residency
- Proof of withdrawal from previous school and discipline record
- High school transcript and transfer grades
- Immunization records
- IEP (Individual Education Plan), if applicable
- Proof of date of birth
The Counseling Department will contact you to arrange an appointment for you and your student once all items are received and processed. Please call 503-762-6147 if you have any questions or are unable to provide any of the items listed above.
Information Release Form (Coming Soon)
Parent Rights (Coming Soon)
Free and Reduced Lunch Form – English, Spanish (Coming Soon)
For Information on Weather Related School Closures/Updates
Sign up to receive FlashAlert messages.