Open Monday-Friday during the school year.
Call to set up your first appointment: 503-988-5488
* Summer clinic available at Parkrose High School: 503-988-3392
Students can get medical care at the Student Health Center for no out-of-pocket cost. The health center is like having a doctor’s office at school. It is open to all school aged youth in Multnomah County, regardless of their insurance or immigration status.
- Physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Treatment for illness and injury
- Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
- Mental health services
- Age-appropriate reproductive health
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics
For more information: www.multco.us/student-health